Monday, March 30, 2009

Fajitas... and Chris does the cooking!

Good evening folks! Happy Monday to all.

Well, tonight Chris is doing the cooking and I am really thankful for that! Usually if Chris does the cooking, it involves unwrapping a frozen pizza and putting it in the oven. But tonight, he is making fajitas, and he wanted me to put his recipe on the blog. This is a pretty quick and easy recipe that has veggies in it, so it's good for you too!!!

This is the first time that Chris has ever cut an onion! He ran into some mishaps (cut his finger while cutting the green pepper, wondered why the chicken was taking so long, only to realize the burner wasn't on, etc).

But, while I do poke some fun at my husband for his cooking "skills," I am really so thankful that he put the effort to cook in tonight, I get a yummy meal, and I got to relax a little bit! Thanks babe! It turned out great!

Wife rating: 10!

Ingredients:
1 green pepper- sliced
1/2 onion- sliced
1 package of pre-cut chicken for stir-fry
1 package of fajita seasoning
Tortillas
Toppings: whatever you want (sour cream, guacamole, etc)

Combine the fajita seasoning according to package. Cook chicken with sauce mix until no longer pink. Add veggies and cook until tender. Put into tortillas and add toppings. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment